Digital Riddle, one of the best digital marketing training institute in Pune conducts 90 hours intensive Digital Marketing Training Courses in Pune. Our Digital Marketing Course is delivered by expert trainers having comprehensive domain knowledge and work experience. We provide our candidates with 40 hours of hands-on practical training to helps them understand Digital Marketing concepts well. We follow experiential learning methodology to make learning simple, interesting and significant. We are committed to provide industry best digital marketing training to make you job ready. We are India’s first Digital Marketing Training Institute to provide 100% learning guarantee.
Digital Marketing Course Features:
- Advanced and up to date course syllabus
- Highly qualified and experienced trainer
- Experiential learning methodology
- 40 hours hands-on practical training
- Free course material
- 100% learning guarantee
Syllabus: Digital Marketing Training Course
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Understanding the basics of marketing
- What is digital marketing?
- Difference between traditional and digital marketing
- Why digital marketing – It’s advantages and benefits over conventional marketing
- Digital marketing evolution and trends
- Understand types of websites and its structure – Domain, Sub Domain, Types of Server, Web Hosting, CMS
- Understand the digital marketing terminologies like SEO, PPC, SEM, SMM etc.
- SEO – I – On page optimization
- How search engine works
- Introduction to on-page optimization
- Understanding various Google algorithms – Panda, Penguin, Hummingbird and Pigeon updates
- Google search ranking factors
- Understanding SERP anatomy
- Search operators
- Website analysis
- Site speed analysis
- Keyword research and analysis
- Competition analysis
- Meta Tags – their importance and how to write it
- Web content development and optimization
- H1, H2, H3 Tags, Anchor text
- URL optimization
- Image Optimization
- URL redirection
- Custom 404 error
- Use of Robot.txt and sitemap
- International and local targeting
- SEO – II – Off page optimization
- Introduction to off-page optimization
- Understanding On-page vs Off-page optimization
- Introduction to link building
- Importance of link building and its impact on search engine ranking
- Link building techniques
- Dofollow vs Nofollow
- Social bookmarking
- Directory submissions
- Guest postings
- Blogs and forum commenting
- Yahoo answers
- Press Releases
- Social Media links
- Classified listing
- Link building from contextually relevant sites
- Google business listing
- Google Adwords
- What is Adwords?
- Why Adwords and its impact on business?
- Introduction to Adwords
- Adwords terminologies: Adrank, quality score, Clicks, impression, CPC, CPL, CPA, CTR, cost, average position
- Adwords account creation, billing setup and understanding Adwords structure
- Understanding Google Adwords dashboard
- Campaign setup: Types of campaign, Location settings, Language, network and devices, bidding strategies, budget settings, campaign scheduling, Ad delivery and Ad rotation
- Adgroups and Keywords setup: Adgroup structure, Keyword types, Google keyword planner, Keyword research process, Google search terms report
- Ad formats and Ad creation guidelines: Ad structure, Character limits, Heading, URL, Description
- Understanding Ad extensions and its importance
- Display Ads and Remarketing
- Campaign monitoring and optimization, setting automated rule parameters
- Video marketing and shopping campaigns
- Merchant center creation and linking it to Adwords
- Google Adwords exam certification assistance
- Social Media Marketing
- Introduction to Social Media Marketing
- Advantages and benefits of Social Media Marketing
- Creating Social Media Strategy
- Creating Social Media strategy and content template
- Understanding how to choose relevant Social Media platforms for your business
- Facebook: Creating Facebook company page, creating content strategy and content calendar, Facebook events, quiz, contests, Facebook paid Ads, analytics, and campaign optimization techniques, strategy to build page likes and brand engagement.
- Twitter: Creating Twitter company page, Twitter cards, content strategy and hashtags, tools to identify relevant hashtags, Twitter Ads, strategy to build followers.
- LinkedIn: Creating and managing LinkedIn company page, LinkedIn Ads, creating content strategy and content calendar, LinkedIn pulse, LinkedIn groups, LinkedIn Jobs, LinkedIn Slideshare, creating showcase pages, strategy to build followers and brand engagement.
- G+: Creating G+ company page, optimizing images and content in G+, G+ content marketing strategy and content calendar, G+ business listing, G+ communities, Hangout, G+ Events, G+ circles
- Video Marketing
- Youtube: Importance of video marketing, creating account and channel in Youtube, optimizing Youtube videos for search rankings, video marketing tips and tricks, Youtube marketing strategy, Linking Adwords account, creating and promoting Youtube Ads, Youtube analytics.
- Email Marketing
- Importance of Email Marketing
- Understanding important Email Marketing terminologies like hard bounce, soft bounce, open rate, unsubscription, spam
- Popular Email Marketing Softwares
- Creating campaign, Subscriber list and measuring results
- Landing page creation and optimization
- Mobile Marketing
- Understanding the importance of Mobile Marketing
- Mobile marketing latest trends and statistics
- World after Mobile Apps
- Mobile App promotions
- Technique to improve downloads and usage
- App Store Optimization
- SMS marketing campaigns
- Content Marketing
- Introduction to content marketing
- Why Content is king?
- Content as a means of Thought Leadership: Creating Newsletter, whitepaper, Press releases and case studies. Hosting Podcasts and webinars.
- Creating blogs that perform.
- Introduction to content marketing tools.
- Google Analytics
- Google Analytics overview and setup, Google Analytics terminologies.
- Understanding demographic, geographic and behavioral aspect of the user
- Understanding traffic source, devices, traffic acquisition, new vs returning visitors, conversions, goals
- Understanding Google analytics dimensions and metrics like pageviews, sessions, bounce rate, users, Avg. session duration, medium, referral path, source etc.
Upcoming Digital Marketing Training Batches :-
|Training Name||Start Date||Location||Price (Rs.)|
|Digital Marketing Classroom Training||Feb 3, 2018||Pune||15,000/-|
|Digital Marketing Classroom Training||Feb 17, 2018||Pune||15,000/-|
|Course Level||Beginner and Intermediate|
|Course Duration||50 Hours Training and 40 Hours Hands-On Practical Training|
|Trainer Experience||8+ Years|
|Batch Size||Max 5 Pax|